There are a few DApp metrics that are worth tracking and build attribution better.
- Users → unique wallet addresses interacting with the smart contract
- Transactions → transactions made to the smart contract
- Volume → the volume of incoming transactions to the smart contract
- Balance → Value of assets in smart contract
- Events → signals the smart contracts can fire eg: transfer, etc.
The growth percentage and graph can be monitored over different time horizons - daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.